Grief With Grace
60. What Legacy Are You Leaving - And Living?
June 29, 2021
Woo hoo! We're celebrating a milestone on today's episode. One year ago today my little podcast was born! Thank you for supporting me and what I'm doing. It means the world to me.
In today's episode, I share some changes that are coming to the podcast, things I didn't envision when I launched this a year ago, but which have happened organically. I'm excited to step into year 2 and see where it goes.
I also talked about choosing the legacy you're leaving - and living. Listen in as I dive into:
- One of the roles I now have as my son's Mom now that he's no longer in this life
- What exactly is a legacy?
- Why I believe we should LIVE our legacy and not simply leave a legacy
- The difference in people who rise and create incredible lives after trauma and loss and those who let their loss and trauma destroy their lives
- The choice only you can make
- A very vulnerable share about why I do what I do - and what that has to do with my own legacy
- How healing our own traumas and grief helps heal our lineage
- How mentorship can help on your healing journey
If you'd like to schedule a free discovery call with me, email me at [email protected]
Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram